Seann William Scott & Brando Eaton Naked in "Balls Out: The Gary Houseman Story"

Seann William Scott has a new tennis comedy coming out next year called “Balls Out: The Gary Houseman Story” that has some insanely hot scenes of him in it. Here are some caps to whet your appetite: one of him giving tennis lessons in just a jock strap in broad daylight, as well as getting naked in the locker room with cutie Brando Eaton. (NSFW, obviously.)

I can’t wait to see this on the big screen! And I’m glad to see that the gorgeous Seann William Scott is becoming a little nudist in his latest films.

For more pics, visit my Seann William Scott gallery.

Seann William Scott:

Brando Eaton:

26 comments

1. Jens Dø says:

He is so cute – but the boy in the shower is even cuter.

2. Seann William Scott, Nice Balls Dude! « A View of the C says:

[...] see a whole lot more, click here. I’m diggin’ the [...]

3. mrdarcy says:

shit, that scene in the locker room. Guess I’m not the only one imagining the rest of the scene. Trainer, cute jock, showers, nudity…hubba hubba.

4. Gay Power Living says:

OMG. SWS is hot and all kinds of Y to the U to them M. Damn, he’s really become a quite a real man. nice.

5. Kyle Michel Sullivan says:

Suh-WEET, Seann. Let’s play…uh…balls.

6. Johnny Underscore says:

he’s doing a great job of staying in shape. very nice.

7. IN THE (ALMOST) BUFF: SEAN WILLIAM SCOTT « Gay Fort Myers says:

[...] More photos here (totally not safe for work): Balls Out: The Gary Houseman Story [...]

8. Ann Curry Piledrives Rev. Warren [Short Ends] says:

[...] then we’re sorry. You are lost. · Here’s approximately 7 gazillion screen shots [link NSFW] of SAG-strike-opposing, Balls Out: The Gary Houseman Story star Seann William Scott playing tennis [...]

9. Matt says:

Mmmmmmm. I want to fuck Stiffler!

10. gothamcowboy says:

Love him, but SWS needs to let his body fur grow back in and stop waxing N-O-W! so much woofier when he was hirsute in earlier films…

11. Seann William Scott Shirtless in Balls Out: The Gary Houseman Story - Squarehippies.com says:

[...] More caps including NSFW ones here! [...]

12. m_corbin says:

Nice package and nice ass on SWS and niceness on Brando Eaton. I want some Stiffler too!
    Naughty thoughts begining to form in my head ;)
    No chest hair needed or required on SWS, he is FINE just the way he is: HAIRLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now…Shirtless men of The Starter Wife, anyone?

13. Ann Curry Piledrives Rev. Warren [Short Ends] | Actress Actor Celebrity Blog says:

14. Ann Curry Piledrives Rev. Warren [Short Ends] · Socialite Spotlight says:

15. Square says:

Thanks so much for this post. I love to see it being posted everywhere but I just wished that all of them put a link back to you.

16. Jamie says:

oh…yes. who needs hair on his chest when he can grow a stache like that?! SWS, get rid of that W and put me between your S’s.

17. Bearotic says:

I’ve always had a man-crush on Sean. But I prefer him furry too. I like the ‘stache though!

18. robert says:

I would love his balls for christmas :)

19. david says:

wish there were frontals :)

20. aardvark says:

Brando Eaton…..YUM!

21. superherofan says:

It would be nice, but a lot of them did (even Towleroad!)

22. Handz says:

yes i thought that sean would never do a nude scene.

23. Seann William Scott goes Balls Out in his jockstrap | Heroes N Hunks says:

[...] superherofan If you liked this, try these…Runaways goes [...]

24. Scotty says:

Wow! SWS avoided nude scenes for so long and now he’s done three in a short period – 2 in this flick, 1 in Role Models. And at 32, it is a bit of a reversal of fortunes. Most get their buns out on film when they young, tight, and trying to make a name for themselves (I’m thinking Matt Damon in School Ties). Seann drops trou nearly 10 years after his big Stifler breakout role.

25. James Martin says:

Who is Seann William Scott?